Zebra Roller Blind - Emily Smith Designs
Design Name: Zebra
Designer: Emily Smith
Fabric Options: Daylight, Blackout or Blackout & Thermal
Chain Option: White plastic/ Black plastic/ Chrome
For Design Pattern Repeat detail see the 'Fabrics ' section
Images may not be accurate to fabric design colour and scale, sample recommended before purchase.
See Measuring Guide in the 'Good to Know' section below, so you can select the best size option.
good to know
- To Measure your roller blind: The measurements that you give will be for your Actual Fabric Size of the blind, you will also need to allow approx 3.5cm for the brackets. The brackets that we provide can be fitted on the wall and protrude into the room (Facefix) or fixed onto the ceiling (topfix)
- Measuring for outside the window (outside recess): Measure the window width in 3 places, and the drop in 3 places. Using the largest measurements, then add 6cm to each side to get a good window covering (this is a personal choice you can choose less or more, but never less than your actual measurements). Therefore we recommend adding a total 12cm to the largest width measurements and 12cm to the largest drop measurement. Use this as your Actual Blind Width and Actual Blind Drop. There will be another 3.5cm to allow across the top of the blind for the brackets so make sure you have space for them above your window.
- Measuring For Inside the window (Inside Recess): Measure the window width in 3 places, and the drop in 3 places. Use the smallest width measurement, you will then need to deduct 4cm to allow for the brackets to be fitted too, this is your Actual Blind Width. Using your smallest drop measurement this is your Actual Blind Drop (no deductions needed)
- Daylight is a light fabric suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and dining rooms where you would like the light to still come through the blind. It adds a lovely design to your room and is practical for shading throughout the day.
- Blackout and Blackout/Thermal blocks the light when closed so this is perfect for bedrooms where you would like the light blocked for sleeping.
Roller Blind Direction
- Standard roller blind direction rolls behind the top bar, so the fabric is closer to the window but you can see the top roller which will be white as it's the back of the fabric
- Reverse Roller Blind direction rolls in front of the top bar, this means the fabric is a little further away from the window but the top bar is hidden by the designed fabric.
If you would like a standard roller blind direction but not keen on the white top bar being visible, we also offer a pelmet made to measure, that will hide your top bar and be in the same design as your roller blind fabric. Please contact us for a quote.
You can choose the standard bottom bar, which will be the same fabric design wrapped round the bottom bar. Or you can opt for a finished Aluminium bottom bar in white, black or chrome.
Spring Loaded Blind
If you would like a spring loaded blind, please choose the Acorn Pull Option on the bottom bar. You may have to choose a chain colour too or you can get in touch for a quote.
More Blind Features:
- Made on a rust free aluminium roller tube.
- Supplied with sidewinder mechanism for complete control which can be fitted on the left or right as you desire.
- Supplied with a child safety clip for peace of mind.
- Comes fully made to measure.
- Measurements are in metric with width first followed by drop.
We aim to dispatch your order with 3 weeks, All our roller blinds are designed, printed and made in the UK and shipped to you using tracked couriers.
Get a Quote
If you would like a much larger blind than the options given or would like many blinds, please get in touch for a QUOTE