Download PDF Pattern to DIY Sew your own Runner Duck (Doorstop or Memory Keepsake)
Download pattern to DIY Sew your own Runner Duck (Doorstop or Memory Keepsake) at home.
You will get the Runner Duck PDF pattern emailed to you to download. The PDF pattern can be downloaded and printed off when needed. It gives all the pieces you will need to cut and you will get the sewing instructions emailed too. Fabric is NOT provided, so you can use your favourite fabric with this pattern. The finished runner duck stands at 46cm tall, 24cm from front to back and, depth of about 12cm from one side to the other
This is a great start to crafting and includes:
- PDF Download Pattern for the Runner Duck Doorstop (or you can make a Memory Runner Duck Keepsake)
- PDF sewing instructions guide
TO PRINT AT HOME - PLEASE READ
There are 9 x A4 pages to print, that you then need to join together to make this pattern. There is another A4 pattern guide to show the layout of the pattern, plus the sewing instructions are 2x A4 pages. So in total 12 A4 pages will be printed.
If you would prefer we also sell the runner duck as Paper pattern and a Cut and Sew fabric kit
Please ensure you have the ability to print this pattern as there are no refunds for a PDF pattern because even if you return it by email you have the ability to save it first. If you cannot print at home, I would recommend the Paper Pattern or the Easy Sew Fabric Kit
Other items needed to complete this project (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING)
You will also need: fabric (4 fat quarters), toy stuffing, thread and rice. Plus a sewing machine, scissors and needle
Good to Know
- Downloads will be emailed when purchased
- Refunds are not available (so please check you can print this pattern see above guidance)
- All files are PDF (you will be able to download one for the pattern and one for the instructions)
- This product is for personal use only, do not edit, use for merch or re-sell this product. Buying this product does not give you copyright, as copyright is retained by aquabydesign.
- If you would like a license to make and sell the runner duck as product, please contact us.
Want to get a new project every couple of month? Then join our craft subscription club, where each project sent to you includes the full easy sewing fabric kit plus extras for members only. The craft club sends you a new box every month and you can join for 3, 6 or 12 months.